Horvath

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:43:47 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You should not rely on a GPS when using a chart. It's a tool
only. It tells you nothing about your actual position relative to
actual obstructions. Charts are notoriously inaccurate and
don't match long/lat info.

I guess I shouldn't use a road map because sometimes they are
inaccurate, and often have the wrong names, dumbass.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.