Jeff Morris

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

Neal the Newbie! It was only a few years ago that a sounder was the most advance nav tool
we had. Now you're admitting you don't know how to use one and have know desire to learn.
Its beginning to look like Suzanne is really a better navigator than you are!

And what's this about "sailboats" don't leave wakes? Are you claiming your boat never
leaves a wake?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Shen44" wrote in message

.

Bullcrap .... at best, works only sometimes .... what does your wake tell you?

Snipped all Shen's drivel that does not apply to small sailing yachts
because it becomes very tedious to keep trying to explain to a person
unfamiliar with sailing over and over and over again.

However, I can't resist replying to the above because cabin boy
Shen thinks he can trap me with his stupid wake question.

Well, Boy Shen, I happen to know motor vessels squat when the
water becomes very shallow. Looking at a motorboat wake can tell
you if you're fixin' to run aground. However, this has nothing to do
with sailboats that are unaffected by this sort of squatting in shallow
water because they don't make a wake because of the hull design.

Duh!

S.Simon