Capt. Mooron

Default Killing Pets

They know Scott.... they know alright! They understand they have nowhere to
go and their buddy just got taken out by Mandingo with a sledge.... they
know they're next... they probably know the cow two carcasses out is just
stunned.

They could feed these cows barrels of wine or apple cider and then lead them
out when they're too drunk to focus..... then whack'em!

Imagine how that guy with the hammer must feel? Lookin' into those big brown
pleading bovine eyes all day while he punches their ticket.

CM