Scott Vernon

Default Crew lost!

My nephew was in a coma for around 2 weeks, my brother and his wife had to
make a decision to pull the plug or not. The doctors encouraged them to
pull it. Guess they needed the bed. Anyways, there's always that nagging
little 'what if'' thought afterwards.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
That person would have to be in a coma to not be able to respond or
communicate.

CM