Simple Simon

Default Killing Pets

I got your dementia right here (as he grabs his crotch)!

If you were paying attenion or had the capacity to pay attention
you'd realize that the obligations one incurs with a pet are far
different than the obligations one incurs with farm animals as
far as not tossing the pet aside. Farm animals are born and
bred to be used for food or by-product.

Cats and dogs are NOT!

Navigator never claimed his kitten was suffering. Rather he
only whined and expressed his fears that the kitten could
come to harm being blind so he killed her so he would not
have to worry about her future. This is not the act of any
kind (or sane) man. He's a moron and you're a moron and
cruel ones at that. Go punch out another teenbopper why
don't you?

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
animals die horrible deaths for our table..... and Simon sheds tears for a
sick cat put down gently to prevent further suffering.

Simon is clearly in the throes of dementia from senility!

CM