Capt. Mooron

Default Killing Pets

"John Cairns" wrote in message
| Food. Besides, farmers don't torture the animal before they kill it, do
| they?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? We weren't
discussing torture... the subject is killing animals. Why is one animal
subject to more rights than another?
Now you want to talk about torturing animals... think about 3 hens to a
cubic foot cage with their beaks trimmed and fed to a clock while they lay
your breakfast. Eat much Veal? Ever toured a slaughterhouse? Everyday
animals die horrible deaths for our table..... and Simon sheds tears for a
sick cat put down gently to prevent further suffering.

Simon is clearly in the throes of dementia from senility!

CM