Default northern chesapeake ?

On 15 Oct 2003 00:52:46 GMT, (SrScubalot) wrote:

My first cruise of the Chesapeake was a success. However, because of the foggy
conditions it wasn't really much of a cruise. The plan was to cruise from
Havre de Grace to Annapolis. Instead we departed from Tidewater Marina,
crossed the bay and ran back the Sassafras. On the return trip we first headed
north into the C&D canal and grabbed some dinner at the, gee I can't seem to
remember the name of the place, food and service was great however. Then back
to Tidewater before sunset. Not much of a cruise, but more than enough to
completely enchant me with the bay experience. So much so that I have decided
to slip the boat on the bay next season, rather than the lake we have been
going to for the past 6 years.
So, my question is, can anyone direct me to a marina (in the northern reaches
where the water runs fresh) that is nice, but also has reasonable rates?

try locust point marina. they're at liquidfun.com. very nice, quiet
marina with ample facilities to work on your boat. owners are
friendly; only problem is service. their service folks are not the
swiftest birds in the flock.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field