Vito

Default It's OFFICIAL....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

According to Environment Canada..... Hurricane Juan made first Landfall at
Shad Bay!!

That's were I live.... It's my home harbour.

Overproof was only 40 miles away in Mahone Bay!!

I went to visit Prospect Head today.... it faced the brunt of the storm at
Landfall.... there are no docks or buildings left standing onshore. All the
fishing sheds and docks have been destroyed. This community is on the North
side of the entrance to Shad Bay. It faces the open Atlantic. It's steeped
in history. It's a shame all that heritage is lost.

CM

Glad to hear you and Overproof came away unharmed. Having barely dodged
Isabel I'm truly very sorry about the other folks misfortune. Some
things can't really be replaced. But life goes on and perhaps some day
your chicken coup may be steeped in history as a survivor of the
hurricane of '03. Speaking of which,
what happened to your "ladies" when the door blew open. Somebody said
half were lost .. )c: