Capt. Mooron

Default It's OFFICIAL....

According to Environment Canada..... Hurricane Juan made first Landfall at
Shad Bay!!

That's were I live.... It's my home harbour.

Overproof was only 40 miles away in Mahone Bay!!

I went to visit Prospect Head today.... it faced the brunt of the storm at
Landfall.... there are no docks or buildings left standing onshore. All the
fishing sheds and docks have been destroyed. This community is on the North
side of the entrance to Shad Bay. It faces the open Atlantic. It's steeped
in history. It's a shame all that heritage is lost.

CM