Jeff Morris

Default The Amazing Coronado 27

How much stress is it going to take? Does he care about the weight? Is he going to race?
Does it destroy the resale value?

I'm not claiming this is the best repair, or even a "proper" repair. But it does look
like it will do the job, and its fits right in with the rest of the boat.

"The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:18:39 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

Yes, it is a good repair. Not better than new, but actually in this case it might be.
Frankly, if it were me, I would be on the phone to my rigger, ordering a new boom. But
everyone has their own priorities. If Neal want to save a few bucks, that's OK

Jesus Jeff, he drove some lengths of galvanized water pipe thru the
boom to repair it!

See any evidence of a tradesman like sleeve job, I can't.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.