Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"jps" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
snip
you know more about engineering than an engineer

I am an engineer.

you know more about mechanics/machinist than an aircraft
machinist.

While now expired, I have held top certifications from ASE.

haaahaa!!!! THAT'S a good one!!!! You are a liar.

Here ya go Asslicker, here's a link to a pic of my ASE certification,

and
one of my GM Certifications (have a few more, have to find them).
Sorry, but my Engineering Cert is not going through my roller scanner. I
will be happy to post that also once I have access to flatbed scanner.

http://photos.yahoo.com/recboats

Where's yours?

Wow, I've never met Mr. Goodwrench. Shoulda guessed he'd be right winger.
He always looks kinda podunky in the commercials. I used to make a living
turning wrenches when I was a punk too. That was 25 years ago and I

didn't
waste my time working on boring US trashmobiles. Had a whole dang box o'
Snap On by the time I retired from grease monkeyhood.

Think what you want, but I'm proud of once being a certified mechanic. I
paid my own way through school and was training on computer control systems
long before most people knew what a PC was. This exposure to electronics and
computer systems was key in guiding me towards my current career path, for
which I am grateful.
Big bad GM, trained me, paid me exceptionally well, and helped me through
school.

All of my memories as a mechanic are good ones. I'm sorry to see that yours
are remembered as being a punk in grease monkeyhood.