jlrogers

Default Another Boat show

PO Maybe I found the next boat that I;d like to own. The 44 footer looks
like
a dream come true. I only saw a prototype of the 44 footer. They didn't
have the 38' version at the show because it hasn't been built yet.

However,
these boats look like a gtrat compromise between a racer and a cruising
boat.

http://www.poncinyachts.com/VoiliersPoncin/Index

dumbass.

fhhél. 33 (0) 5 46 30 54 54 Fax 33 (0) 5 46 30 54 55
"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:07:10 GMT, "jlrogers" wrote
this crap:
kkk
French junk.

Hunters are made in Florida, dumbass.

The weirdest thing that I saw at the show, was a Hunter 50' Express,

long
distance, Cruiser. Would anybody, really, buy a Hunter for "Long

distance
cruising"?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe