Paul

Default johnson, actually mercury

Geez I was wondering about that, I totally wasn't getting it.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
"Mad Dog" wrote in message
Thanx Tony, i dont know why the Clam called me a troll

Because no one would have even *heard* the term "Nifty Fifty" unless they
saw one / bought one etc. You don't just "make a mistake" like that. Even

had to check that name - And I'd well heard of the "Fat Fifty" as that OMC
clam was called in the day.

A newbie also would have never known that the Mercury 45 and the "Classic
50" were the same beast. Unless they read my post made about 15 minutes
before the troll started. And if you had read it - you wouldn't need to

ask
questions about the Merc 45/50. I gotcha both ways.

I stand by my call. Too many "coincidences" and impossible "mistakes".

And
too large a knowledge swing over too short a period.

All Tony said was that you could swap the motor on any boat later for a
larget motor.
He never said YOU weren't trolling ME - or in anyway validated your posts.

-W

Now go play "all hurt" LOL