Jonathan Ganz

Default sea trial of Cal 28 today

Well, I'm a member of a non-profit sailing organization devoted to teaching
kids and adults. We're sort of like Sea Scouts, except that we have an
adult program and we're more into environmental issues. The org has been
around for about 25 years. I've been a member for less than 5. Basically,
we support the organization by charging for all of the adult classes and
some
of the kids classes. We give sail lesson scholarships to disadvantaged kids,
among other things. If you're interested, let me know I'll give you the
particulars
via email.

"katysails" wrote in message
I'm intrigued by non-profit sailing. There is no such thing here....there
isn't even a SeaScout troop around here, to my knowledge. Under what
auspices is your non-profit? Even the local YMCA doesn't have a sailing
club, and they're right on the lake.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse