Paul Schilter

Default Boat insurance questions

NOYB,
The only answer I can think of is that there are islands that you could
take shelter on a trip to the Tortugas, plus there is quite a bit of boat
traffic on this route compared to the Bahamas. Just a guess on my part.
Paul

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
Deleted

Boat/US seems like the company that I'll probably remain with thanks to

this
well-thought-out response. The only thing that perplexes me is why they
would cover me on a trip to the Dry Tortugas (100+ miles), and not to the
Bahamas (approx. 50 miles from mainland US). Truth be told, I'll probably
not do either unless I repower...but I sure appreciated a decent answer to
the hypothetical.

Deleted