Put Name Here

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

Wow, now you are putting down people who work with their hands, you limo
liberals are such hypocrites.
"jps" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
snip
you know more about engineering than an engineer

I am an engineer.

you know more about mechanics/machinist than an aircraft
machinist.

While now expired, I have held top certifications from ASE.

haaahaa!!!! THAT'S a good one!!!! You are a liar.

Here ya go Asslicker, here's a link to a pic of my ASE certification,

and
one of my GM Certifications (have a few more, have to find them).
Sorry, but my Engineering Cert is not going through my roller scanner. I
will be happy to post that also once I have access to flatbed scanner.

http://photos.yahoo.com/recboats

Where's yours?

Wow, I've never met Mr. Goodwrench. Shoulda guessed he'd be right winger.
He always looks kinda podunky in the commercials. I used to make a living
turning wrenches when I was a punk too. That was 25 years ago and I

didn't
waste my time working on boring US trashmobiles. Had a whole dang box o'
Snap On by the time I retired from grease monkeyhood.