Donal

Default Asatru and Genetic Engineering

"Peter J Ross" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:57:16 GMT, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip's
long-suffering mother turned her back for just a moment, and Reverend
Parson Peter Parsnip did *this* to
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

Actually, this is a new story.

Please don't prolong the suspense.

What a truly sad existence you lead. You *have* to pretend that you are
interested the Reverend's nonsense, just because he is apparently as
socially dysfunctional as you are.

Hey, don't be miserable! As a special treat, you could indulge in a pint of
Worthington "E"..... or even a pint of Red Barrel. I bet that your dad even
smoked Woodbines???

That's a problem with modern Britian. In the space of a single generation,
working class people have been given a decent education. People like you
suddenly find that they have the ability to express themselves. Sadly, you
cannot rid yourself of generations of ignorance and subservience with a few
years of decent education. Your ability to express yourself is completely
negated by the fact that you drink Bass.

Your parents, you, your children and even your grandchildren, will all be
the kind of people that drink Bass.

Even more illuminating, is the fact that you, and your progeny, will live in
an area where the pubs sell Bass.

Don't bother answering me.... I'm going to ignore you for a couple of
weeks,.. because people like you are not worth the effort.

Regards

Donal