Jack Rye

Default (OT) Limbaugh admits addiction

No I did not slander you. I just used a slang term (Jail House Shuffle) for
people that are given large amounts of Thorazine. If you read my earlier
post I mentioned " Low-Potency". Not large amounts that are given to render
a violent human, making them comatose.

Jack
"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message

By your reply. I would have to deduce that you are vary familiar with

the
Jail House Shuffle.

Nope, never seen the inside of a prison cell. I am going to deduce
that the only reason you turn to slander is you have no defence for
talking out of your ass and getting called to the carpet. If you would
like to continue this in person, contact me off list, I will send you
a map.

You and ****in harry, slandering me and my parents, what a low class
act you are.
Scotty