Horvath

Default No One Sailed But Me

On 24 Sep 2003 16:53:08 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer. That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about sailing, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics, thereby proving that Alien actually sailed. While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing sailing
summer!
Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!

I sailed more on Wednesday night club races, than you did all year.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe