Almus Kenter

Default Fender slime/goo

Paul wrote:
: I made the mistake of cleaning some goop off the top of one of my fenders
: with Fantastic or something like that (can't remember exactly) and although
: it now appears clean(er), it is permanently sticky. Almost like I dissolved
: the top layer of plastic and it won't restabilize.

: Could you somehow have gotten something like that on it?

Maybe...but I don't really clean them. The worst ones
are the orange/red buoys. You describe the symptom well; it
is as if the plastic melted and has stayed in the melted state.
Don't know what to do about it.

-A

--

almus kenter