Simple Simon

Default Good News for the Group!

And I still say the bad wishes are in the minds of the reader.
All you liberals spend so much time being on the negative
side of every issue that you no longer are able to view things
in a positive light. YOU are the giant turds!

Shame on you! "No news is good news" is a common saying
which means if you don't hear from somebody assume every-
thing is OK. New, when heard is often bad news. That's life.
That's how the English language works. Perhaps if some of
you would get an education instead of spending all your time
watching MTV I would not have to spend so much of my
time explaining the obvious to a gaggle of putzes.

S.Simon - knows English

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news".

Just wanted to remind everyone what Neal ACTUALLY wrote. A sailor who wishes
harm as in this case is not a sailor, but just a giant turd.

RB