Capt. Mooron

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum

It's not that I don't concur with your method of purchasing quality... it's
that if the manufacturer screws up and then plays the denial card.... Bob
would walk away not wanting to cause a fuss. I'd get the company's attention
in a big way and demand satisfaction!!!

Bob just settles for less and sulks....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Why close the door after the horse gets out of the barn?
|
| A real sailor checks out products prior to purchasing them.
|
| Take Coronado Yachts, for example. They built such a
| quality product that they never had a warranty claim placed
| against them. I bet Nordica is almost as good. On the other
| hand, C&C Yachts has a greater number of warranty claims
| than any other yacht builder besides MacGregor Yachts.
|
| S.Simon - buys quality and smiles
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| The last company that tried to rip me off ended up so jammed and
harassed
| they begged off and completed the warranty work as promised.... to My
| satisfaction!!! I had every agency and group I could write a complaint
| take action. I didn't let up until they lived up to their obligations.
|
| Once you settle for the ever prevalent attitude of lack luster or non
| existing after market service and hold the vendors to their guarantees
it
| sets precedence for how they will treat their customers in the future.
|
| Buy the product and DEMAND they address any problems with their product.
| settle for less allows this flagrant disregard for customers.
|
| CM
|

| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | Yeah... and if some dipwad company ripped me off by misrepresenting
their
| | product... I'd be just as bad a thorn in their side.
| |
| | Way to go mooron. You only know one side of the story. Meanwhile, I
notice
| that
| | this sort of thing tends to happen to a certain sort of
person...people
| like
| | you!
| |