Capt. Mooron

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum

The last company that tried to rip me off ended up so jammed and harassed
they begged off and completed the warranty work as promised.... to My
satisfaction!!! I had every agency and group I could write a complaint to
take action. I didn't let up until they lived up to their obligations.

Once you settle for the ever prevalent attitude of lack luster or non
existing after market service and hold the vendors to their guarantees it
sets precedence for how they will treat their customers in the future.

Buy the product and DEMAND they address any problems with their product. To
settle for less allows this flagrant disregard for customers.

CM