Melody in Greece

Default DISABLED SAILORS WANTED FOR RACES IN GREECE

Are you interested in racing on a 43ft sailing yacht in Greece this
summer?

We are looking for crew to 'test-drive' a Dufour Atoll that has been
converted for disabled use. We will participate in races - normally
about 3 days. These are not specifically disabled races.

You will need to find your own airfare to Athens, but the racing will
be free.

If you're interested please email me at . We
don't have the dates yet but I'll get back in touch with you as soon
as we do. Meanwhile you can see the boat on
http://www.disabledsailingholidays.com

I look forward to hearing from you