Ryk

Default RRS 88.3 (b) & Restricted Line DSQ v DNE

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:15:08 -0700, in message

glgxg wrote:

My personal opinion is that sailing across a restricted line (or sailing
inside a standard course mark) is a violation of RRS rule 2:

I don't think one can break rule 2 by mistake, whereas one can
definitely sail inside a mark or across a line by mistake.

Ryk

--
Unfortunately this address has been overrun by SPAM.
If you want to be sure I see email from you, then