Jonathan Ganz

Default Heavy Air

Why do you have a fender on the stern? Are you stern in or
are you afraid of other boats hitting you in the slip?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, no J24 sailing today! It's picking up out there. A 3rd of the boats

were
pulled at my club, but I stayed in. Doubled and trippled the lines, added

more
fenders, plus a big round one at the stern. The breakwater was awash, but

she
seems fine. Gusts to 40 thus far, or so I'm told. May be above 50 later
tonight, so I'll probably make another trip over there at around 4 am.
The bad part of all this is that I'm hearing we'll have very little wind

for
the weekend!

Capt RB