RG

Default Boat insurance questions

Have you considered contacting a local independent insurance agent in your
area? One whose practice involves a considerable expertise if not outright
specialty in marine insurance? One who knows which carriers write in your
particular marketplace and what their respective strengths and weaknesses
are? One who presumably could find a carrier to meet your specific needs at
the best rates? I wouldn't think that finding such a person in the state of
Florida would be all that difficult. In the past, when I've had toothaches,
I've had very poor results practicing self-dentistry in front of a mirror.
Without fail better results have been achieved after visiting someone with
DDS on a shingle outside his office. Just a thought.