Shen44

Default Canadian Track information...

Subject: Canadian Track information...
From: "Simple Simon"

Another case of, "It's not what you know - it's who you know!"

Nope, without the "what", I'd be of no use to the company, no matter who I
knew.

Now, it becomes perfectly clear how you managed to even get
a job. You credibility is now even more suspect than it was before.

Whysat?

Does your company have a web site? I tried to look it up on
Google and got only two results neither of which seemed to
be right. What kind of crummy company do you work for
when they're so backward they don't even have a website?

That's another way I could help them. I could create an
attractive website for them.

ROFL, this company needs no "web sight" or advertisement .... those who need
our service, know where and how to find us.

Does your 'boss' have a company e-mail addy?

S.Simon

Yup .... you all ready know it.

Shen