Donal

Default Fun in the lock!

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
An interesting story. Clearly, the man was beating a hasty retreat ...

hopefully he had
second thoughts about his ungracious behavior.

BTW, you said "I suspect that he had a wallet in his pocket - any money

in it was
ruined." Does your local currency dissolve in water? That doesn't seem

like a good
idea, especially given your damp climate. In the States we run old bills

through the
washing machine to make them look new again! I hope the Republicans don't

realize the
fiscal benefits of dissolving money.

Actually, we have had tougher new notes here for a few years. They are
probably waterproof. The keeper's clothes would have need cleaning. He
should have been offered something.

Regards

Donal