Simple Simon

Default Canadian Track information...

"Shen44" wrote in message ...

"Cape West Marine Service" Save your dime .... I'm a close friend of the boss
and can guarantee you wouldn't qualify for employment at any level. BG

Another case of, "It's not what you know - it's who you know!"

Now, it becomes perfectly clear how you managed to even get
a job. You credibility is now even more suspect than it was before.

Does your company have a web site? I tried to look it up on
Google and got only two results neither of which seemed to
be right. What kind of crummy company do you work for
when they're so backward they don't even have a website?

That's another way I could help them. I could create an
attractive website for them.

Does your 'boss' have a company e-mail addy?

S.Simon