Shen44

Default Canadian Track information...

Subject: Canadian Track information...
From: "Simple Simon"

Then you could certainly have used a navigator with my skills at
weather prognostication. If I ever wanted to go to work for a
large shipping company at a cushy desk job it would be easy to
talk them into it because I could save them millions by averting
weather delays, cargo disasters and loss of life and limb by
choosing routes by and past dangerous tropical cyclones so as to
keep pretty much on schedule.

ROFL That's just what the people on the ship's need .... another deskbound,
know-it-all, pencil pusher, without a clue, telling them what to do.

This knowledge combined with
my vast practical knowledge of the Colregs would assure any
shipping company would suffer few, if any, cases of litigation
due to negligence.

The lack of common sense shown in above statement would negate any advantage to
your employment.

Hmmmm, perhaps I should seek such a job. I could do it right
here aboard my fine vessel via my wireless broadband link. I
would not even need an office in the executive suite. What
company do you work for?

"Cape West Marine Service" Save your dime .... I'm a close friend of the boss
and can guarantee you wouldn't qualify for employment at any level. BG

Shen