Shen44

Default Canadian Track information...

Subject: Canadian Track information...
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 09/15/2003 16:16 Pacific Standard Time
That's pretty close to most of the other computer models.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Too bad all but the BAM -M are out of line with reality.

You watch, Isabel, in the next few days, will track more to
the north of northwest than all the tracks show. This will put
landfall farther north along the coast than they all show. I'm
still going for the core to hit at the western end of Long Island.

Booby is in for it!

S.Simon

BG You could still get lucky, but you're not paying close enough attention to
weather to the West .... beginning to look like those highs will pass North and
keep the storm South in the Carolina's.... still a question of "time will
tell".

LOL, I know Neal, you're upset that I won't take some grandiose stand for exact
landfall .... yet.... but, then again, unlike you, I've dodged hurricanes and
typhoons at sea.

Shen