Bertie the Bunyip

Default AIRPORT FACILITIES HIT AIR POCKET

:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bàidh Stidean" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:07:07 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ews.com...
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in news:Bharat-
:

Airport facilities hit air pocket

what's an air pocket?

Queef?

Gaddamn, leave it to Tarver to come up with the bizarre sexual
response! Dude, you need to get these fetishes in check...

Sorry Kriss, I know how any immage of the little oyster grosses you
out.

and we know how any image of th elittle oyster you see is either
confined to the pages of a magazine or the electrons splashing onto
your computer screen.

Why would you think that bunny?

Because it's all you ever post about, that and your inane theories about
how airplanes work

Noticed you snipped the bit about your wife, BTW.

I have three wioves bunnt and I would have another, if It pleased me.

All tied up in yur basement, are they?

Bertie