Capt. Mooron

Default The Bent Boom

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| You guys crack me up! "Real cruisers?" Bwahahahaha! I have friends who
just
| grab a few things and dissapear on their boats for weeks, but I guess
they're
| not REAL cruisers.

Well... if dining out every night and hopping from marina facility to
marina facility is your idea of "cruising"... which obviously it is.... I
guess you'd have a point.
With an experience level amounting to 3 days as your longest "cruise" [
interspersed with liberal shore side dining] in the LIS.... you're hardly in
a position to make a valid judgment on this Bob.

| Since adding water tankage to a J30 would cost upwards of 2-300 bucks, I
guess
| you can't cruise them!
| As for fuel....J30's don't do a lot of motoring. Come to think of it,
niether
| does my C&C.

Engine Hour meter reading? .... never ming my video!!

| Dopes!

Dip!

CM