Jeff Morris

Default The Bent Boom

The problem is that I think of a 1 week cruise as a shakedown for 3 week cruise later in
the Summer. For you, a one week cruise is a life's ambition! With the exception of food
and clothing, my boats is usually outfitted for an extended cruise.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
No, they're not. I've gone cruising in lightweight racing dinghies and
daysailors - that
isn't real "cruising." Taking a J30 to Block Island isn't the same as heading
DownEast
for the season

Cruising to Block Island or to Florida...both cruising. We were talking about a
WEEK long trip, Jeff.
As much as you try to change the debate, you can't.
My point stands.

RB