Simple Simon

Default The Bent Boom

Jeff is right, you're wrong! Look at the picture at the link.
A proper cruising boat would not have lost its keel like
that cheap piece of crap. The GPR was so thin it actually
split like an egg shell. Racing boats don't make good cruising
boats. Lord, but you're stupid lately. Stop smoking dope,
will ya?

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
No, they're not. I've gone cruising in lightweight racing dinghies and
daysailors - that
isn't real "cruising." Taking a J30 to Block Island isn't the same as heading
DownEast
for the season

Cruising to Block Island or to Florida...both cruising. We were talking about a
WEEK long trip, Jeff.
As much as you try to change the debate, you can't.
My point stands.

RB