Thom Stewart

Default The Bent Boom

How can you judge Nutsy?

It might mean something to the group if you ever stayed out longer than
three days.

How in the hell would you know what a cruiser would used for a weeks
cruise. Especially some one who would get out of the Sound and into
water where they could eat the fish and clams (By the way,add a clam
rake to that List)

Even you should carry a couple of beach chairs so the next time you're
on Eton Neck you can spend some time getting sun on SAND CITY ( By the
way, add some beach blankets to that list).

Most cruisers cook their meals on board or on the beach. They don't go
ashore at Port Jeff and eat in a restaurant ( Or McDonald's) Add a
gasoline can to that list for the dingy motor

Out here in the Northwest, right now the spotted shrimp are running.
They are down about 200 ft (Add a shrimp trap and 300 ft of Poly Line
and a few cans of Salmon flavored Cat Food to the list) I don't think
you will ever see 200 feet Depth where you sail. You have to get about
15 miles off shore. That would have made your trip to NO WHERE complete.
Oh well, there is always next year or the year after.

By the way, you don't have to sail any place or anyway to please me.
Where you sail, when you sail, how you sail is your business. No body
else's. That is acceptable. BUT___ don't try tell people how to cruise
that have been doing it for years when you haven't done it yet!!!

And: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" A Manhattan straight up! Save the ice!

Ole Thom