Capt. Mooron

Default The Bent Boom

Oh come on now.... you asked why I wasn't out sailing... you wanted the
truth.

Don't cut me any slack about it... I certainly wasn't holding back prior...
and I won't from here on in.

Handicaps are crap... indicators of probable potential! I'm good enough to
easily overcome a few PHRF points you might have. The Sailcalc numbers show
Overproof to have better SA/Disp Ratio.... and my boat has the same motion
you mentioned evident on Marc's boat.... like a Freight Train.
Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Face it sucker.... Overproof would kick Alien's sorry butt!! Matter of
fact we could switch boats and I'd still beat you.

CM