Thom Stewart

Default Bent Boom never Fixed

No Donal,

I don't want him to leave and I don't care if he does. I would like it
if he would grow up! He is like a child demanding all the attention. If
it takes a lie to do it, that's the tool he'll use. He doesn't care if
it's praise or damnation as long as he is involved.

He does make me tired. Like any poorly adjusted child that can't be
ignored you have to scold him. I don't think it does him any good but it
does help my frustration.

He and I go back a very long way. Just about to the beginning, when he
had "Yoda" Every once in awhile he needs a slap along side the head. It
doesn't do him any good but it helps me AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom