Donal

Default Bent Boom never Fixed

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

No CM, I consider Nutsy a friend. He knows it, but some of these trolls
are no better than the crap that Bertie and his puppets put out.
BBOORRIINNGG!!!!

Do you think that asa would be better off without him?

Personally, I find that the corrections to his stupid claims can be
educational.

When I started posting here, a few years ago, I found it difficult to
imagine what the sailing conditions were like for all the other posters. I
couldn't imagine a cruising area that had less than 4m tidal ranges, .. and
I assumed that everybody has to deal with 12m (39 ft) tides, and 7-10kt
currents, on a regular basis. Since then, I've learned a lot.

Bobsprit's posts get people talking.

I've learned a lot from the discussions that follow Bobsprit's "sailing"
photos. At first, I was amazed at the way people could tell that the engine
was on,... or that they could tell that the Jenny was furled up when only
the aft section of the boat was in view. As time went on, I learned to spot
some of the deficiencies in his posts.

All of these things may seem trivial to you. They are still "discoveries"
to me. I don't mind how stupid Bob appears to be, if it helps me to learn!
Equally, I'm fairly sure that Bob does'nt take any offence at anything that
I write.

As the Father of the group, you need to have a little patience with the
kids noisy arguments.

Regards

Donal