Thom Stewart

Default Bent Boom never Fixed

CM,

Who knows!! I'm just know I'm getting damn sick of all these going on
for ever, boring troll by people that really think they a clever.

Some times you just have to strike back and show that anybody can be
made a victim in their own mind with their lies. Sometimes you just have
to make them feel the way they want to make others feel

Haven't you noticed how when Nutsy get on the receiving end he stops
responding and starts new trolls to drive the trolls he isn't happy into
the back pages?

The "Bent Boom" doesn't interest him any more since it contains Step
ladder sterns.
Magic Boat is about to lose his interest. It lost mine with the original
post but without getting on his case he will make us all wade thru papes
of his boring lies.

He's good at trolling but he isn't as clever as he rates himself AND he
has a great big pair of Rabbit Ears

No CM, I consider Nutsy a friend. He knows it, but some of these trolls
are no better than the crap that Bertie and his puppets put out.
BBOORRIINNGG!!!!

Ole Thom