Jeff Morris

Default Bent Boom never Fixed

So that reminds me - Do you need a special Deviation Table for the boom angle?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

It appears that the boom is bent at the forward bail, or just forward of that.
How far
does the pipe extend? Are you now at risk of snapping the boom again?

That pic shows little more than the bend itself. There is no "repair."

Bet me! I've got some of those little round magnets that come
in the bottom of a shower curtain that I could put on the aluminum
boom. If they stick it means there's iron inside.

Put up a hundred bucks and I'll go to the trouble of taking a
picture or two of the magnets on the aluminum boom.

Waiting to hear how you try to weasel out of this one. . .

S.Simon - Bobsprit's mentor