Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit exposed

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Well darling... I for one hope you decided to stick around.

I think Simple Simon does as well..... :-)

Undecided at this time . . .

I keep trying to humiliate her into going away like I did
with Lady Sailor. I'm beginning to think they are one
and the same. I can't seem to **** either of them off.

One good thing though, LP seems to have learned a
little civilized behavior and left the cross-posting
behind for a while. I think she has a crush on you
Moroon. Keep stringing her along and maybe we
can make something out of her yet. It would be
nice for a change to have some reasonably intelligent
female input after suffering so long with the lack of
such from the likes of Haggie, Katy, the Carrolls,
Lady Barbara, Donal and Rick.

S.Simon - a sailor of discriminating taste.