Capt. Mooron

Default Bobsprit exposed

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| A road grader is a better boat than that full-keeler of yours
| so cheer up!

....and a sheep's foot packer makes better point and speed than that fin
keeler of yours.!!

I'm fortunate to live on a well forested farm with sea frontage ..... food
is not an issue. Bank account now officially at zero dollars. Piggy Bank is
empty... but I've put 4 cords of split wood into the shed and all the winter
feed and hay for the livestock is paid and stored. We always have at least a
one year's supply of food stored in the basement pantry.

I'm on a first name basis with all my creditors and phone them prior to
their scheduled calls.... I sent them each a coupon for Maalox with my last
payment. :-D

CM