Capt. Mooron

Default Bobsprit exposed

Geotechnical, and Construction Supervision. All learned from hands on
experience working from the lowest level to the top rung with a multitude of
practical experience. I borrowed and bought texts from mentors and
associates to study and further advance myself on my own time. I volunteered
for the difficult jobs to get the experience and due to the fact that I have
worked mostly contract and term positions... I understood clearly that my
next job depended on how well I preformed on my current one. I advanced
myself by practical experience, effort and results in a field dominated by
diplomas and certifications.

My last completed year of education is Grade 9. I can't tell you how or why
my writing skills are such that they would fool people to believe otherwise.
I enjoy writing, both technical and creative but have had no formal training
in either.

Rest assured Scout... I've fought, clawed and worked hard for every thing I
have. I've asked for no quarter from life and expect none. I do however
undertake the luxury of bitching when things aren't going as planned! :-P

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| What kind of work do you do to make $10K / month?
| Don't say "trolling."
| Scout
| p.s., 10th grade? Your writing skills say that's b.s., but ok, I'll
| believe it for now just because you say so.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| I take it you need a high school diploma to apply?? $60,000 would
represent
| my average six month earnings... when I can find work.
|
| I was on my own at 15 years old and didn't get to finish 10th grade....
| then again that fact may not be the best endorsement for the
effectiveness
| of advanced education. ;-)
|
| CM
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| .. .
| | NS teachers start $32,000, climb to $60,000, based on 2000-2001 school
| | year figures. Allow about 6% increase per year since then.
| |
| | I assume that leaves summers off too, although I'm not familiar with
| | your schools' scheduling. That means plenty of time for warm weather
| | sailing and/or part time work.
| |
| | http://www.learning.gov.ab.ca/k_12/t...PWC/ranges.pdf
| |
| | Scout
| |
| |
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| |
| | What does it pay... I'm so poor right now that I'm using my wallet
as a
| | patch on my last pair of pants.
| |
| | BTW - taping your bills to the Etch-A-Sketch and shaking it won't
erase
| the
| | numbers... I've tried that already.
| |
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Scout" wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | Damn CM,
| | | you sure you don't wanna be an English teacher?
| | | you could fit in.
| | | Scout
| |
| |