Scout

Default Bobsprit exposed

What kind of work do you do to make $10K / month?
Don't say "trolling."
Scout
p.s., 10th grade? Your writing skills say that's b.s., but ok, I'll
believe it for now just because you say so.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I take it you need a high school diploma to apply?? $60,000 would represent
my average six month earnings... when I can find work.

I was on my own at 15 years old and didn't get to finish 10th grade....
then again that fact may not be the best endorsement for the effectiveness
of advanced education. ;-)

CM

.. .