Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default You know, it is really aggravating....

Was wrenchin on the engine to replace the manifolds, risers and
couplers, along with a short jump overboard to replace outdrive zincs.

No time for takeing her out this weekend. Besides the weather here is poor.

Capt. F.

Gene Kearns wrote:
....when I check the newsgroup messages and it says, downloading up to
1,246,321 messages...... and I end up with NO messages.

I guess that is what is left after all of the republicans suck,
democrats suck, OT-, liberals suck, conservatives suck, unions rock,
unions suck, threads and newsgroup vandals are filtered out.

Now, I know it is getting colder, but isn't anybody still boating or
interested in boating?

PS
And yeah, it IS worth it, gives me the same feeling that taking out
yesterdays shrimp to the garbage can does....