Donal

Default Bobsprit exposed

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:19:57 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

BTW I'm impressed by your self-confidence. Very few coppers who only

rose
to the dizzying heights of "Seargent" would boast so openly about their
achievements.

Ummm you do know absolutely nothing eh Donal.

Absolutely! Nothing at all! I only exist to make you feel more
intelligent.

It was a 1st Class rank but hey you're forgiven,,being dumb and all

ahem What does "1st class rank" mean? Is that better than sergeant?

Once again, I find myself apologising for being too stupid to understand
you. Never mind! I'm content with my station in life. Maybe I should
wear a Greek Captain's hat to show how happy I am???

Regards

Donal
--
The Dumb (but happy) One