Capt'n Reverand Mike

Default Live aboard instruction. - help

Hi John,
How big is a "small group"? I'm going to be offering such instruction
aboard my boat this winter in southern Mexico (Puerto Vallarta- Zihua area)
, and next year most likely in the Caribbean, but can only take 4 students
max. I'm certified to teach up to 106. E-mail me direct if interested.
Mike
www.sailinglinks.com

"John" wrote in message
m...
Good Day,

A small group of us are looking into getting our 101 = 104
certifications and would like to do it while sailing in the Caribbean.

We read about live aboard instruction which does just that, however to
my amazement we couldn't find any in the Caribbean.

Could you point us in the right direction? Also, any additional words
of wisdom (suggestions, warnings, etc) are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

JJ