Clams Canino

Default OT - The Govornator?

I'm more nervous that he *didn't* push the button.

For an attack like Sept 11th, I would have fired a "warning nuke" in the
"no-mans land" in Afghanistan where we thought BinLiner was hiding - on Sept
12th. One of those new-fangled "light fallout" models. That, followed by the
threat that more were coming if the Tliban didn't hand him over. Collateral
damage out there would have been very light. And it would have scared the
**** out of a lot more assholes to find out that we really *could* push that
button if ****ed off enough.

-W

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Aren't you a bit nervous about the idiot now sitting in that chair?
Here's a guy and an administration who have lied and misled the American
public so completely that we've invaded two countries for specious
reasons, and you're not concerned that the same pack of crooks have
their fingers poised over the nuclear trigger?

Our Cuban policy is idiotic and has been for generations. Bush is moving
it backwards, but why should that be a surprise?

Email sent to will never reach me.